Our partners at Patagonia recognize that great environmental victories can be won by groups of committed and locally driven citizens. In an effort to grow our grassroots movement, Friends of the Everglades is pleased to announce a summer giveaway featuring prizes donated by Patagonia when you sign up for our email list.
Why should I sign up?
There is great value in staying in the know. Our newsletters are informative updates on the issues that are most important to people interested in protecting waterways and wild spaces across Florida. As Friends of the Everglades works to preserve, protect, and restore the greater Everglades ecosystem, you can expect to see concise coverage of key water-policy meetings, breakdowns of environmental news , and opportunities for direct public action including easy connections to lawmakers and state agencies. We’ve also made sure to build in access to fun, interactive events as well as moments that we call “Everglades zen,” featuring inspiring reminders of the resources worth fighting for.
We’re made stronger by each new ally who joins our ranks. And Patagonia’s helped us sweeten the deal this time with a chance to win one of three individual pieces of top-of-the-line outdoor gear. All you have to do is sign up.
We’ve always known that our real strength was in an informed and engaged grassroots foundation. Will you join us?
Friends of the Everglades Summer Giveaway Rules
- Giveaway will run from June 22 – July 31, 2021.
- Each unique sign up is equivalent to one entry.
- Submission does not specify prize. First winner drawn wins Prize #1. Second winner drawn wins Prize #2. Third winner drawn wins Prize #3.
- Winners will be selected randomly on August 2 and notified via the email submitted at the time of entry.
- Winners will have 72 hours to respond. In the event they do not respond, prize is forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected.
- Prizes will be shipped to the address submitted at the time of entry, unless otherwise specified by the winner
- Please contact email@example.com with any questions.