Browse recent and past press coverage of Friends of the Everglades.
- Judge wants EPA to enforce Everglades pollution rules; April 26, 2011, The Miami Herald
- Miami-Dade County reevaluating future water plans; February 21, 2011, The Miami Herald
- Judge backs EPA’s Glades cleanup plan; December 18, 2010, The Miami Herald
- Supreme Court Declines to Take Fla. Water Transfer Case; November 29, 2010, The New York Times
- Appeals court blocks questioning of EPA official; October 29, 2010, The Miami Herald
- EPA chief averts order to testify on Everglades; October 1, 2010, The Miami Herald
- Judge: EPA chief must show up in court over Everglades cleanup; Sept. 22, 2010, The Miami Herald
- EPA issues new Everglades guidelines; September 3, 2010, South Florida Business Journal
- Everglades cleanup said to be “mired in glacial delay”; April 24, 2010, The Miami Herald
- Judge warns EPA of contempt in Everglades case; April 14, 2010, Bloomberg Businessweek
- A Deal to Save the Everglades Could Rescue U.S. Sugar Instead; March 7, 2010, The New York Times
Past press coming soon.